Subject: [Leica] FOM 2
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 18:39:14 +0100

I just received the CD from Alexander Wolf with the 1300+ images for
judging this year's FOM2 effort. I really applaud Alastair and all the
other people involved with organising this.

I will now start going through the images. Alastair, it might be helpful
if you announce a deadline for the judges--maybe you have, but I do not
remember seeing it, and I lost all my emails from the last 4 months the
other day :-(

Nathan
- --
Nathan Wajsman