Subject: Re: [Leica] ceremony conclusion...
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 08:07:24 -0500

I photographed the funeral of my niece, including photos of her in the
casket.  A very rough thing to do, but I did it.  Both my brother and his
wife were very grateful afterward when they saw the photos, and now have a
record that they are glad to have.

Gene

                      "James Harrison"
                      <leicajh@earthlink.net>             To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  [Leica]   ceremony conclusion...
                      -alto.ca.us

                      09/10/2003 04:30 PM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

A few years ago - I think - a member photographed a close relative's
funeral.  It made a deep impression on me.  My Step Dad ( 97) is
in a terminal stage now.  Might be days or weeks.  I am trying to get up
enough courage to record this wonderful, gentle man...jh

James Harrison
leicajh@earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~leicajh/
Republic of Texas