Subject: Re: [Leica] I've quit the Lika Leica club - GeeBee
From: Jim Hedger <jrhedger@pdq.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 16:24:48 -0500

Ken I believe we would all like to see that, except for a very few. Graham
only posted and never slighted us. I feel it best to just go to
http://www.geebeephoto.com/ daily and see this talented photographer and
Gentleman's contribution.

It is disgusting it has had to come to this.

Thank you and best regards,

Jim Hedger