Subject: RE: [Leica] OT - B&W negative developing info. in general
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 12:58:17 +0200 (MEST)

I use the 1.5 liter softdrink/mineral water bottles. I don't bother
pouring them over to 500ml bottles anymore. I'm not sure how long it
keeps. I usually go through it well within any kind of "best before"
date. I store them under the sink (where it's dark). The bottles
themselves are clear plastic.

Pretty nice stuff, that Xtol. I'm even in the process of replacing Rodinal
with Xtol for the Agfa films I use in 120.

Daniel