Subject: Re: [Leica] sailman...
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 09:34:28 -0700

On 2003-08-05 kididdoc@cox.net (Steve Barbour) thoughtfully wrote:

>http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-50096.html

I'd have to see this printed, I think, to know if it works for me, but my
feeling is that the pure composition of the sail takes away from the  portrait
of the man.

I love the depth of field, but somehow there isn't enough of the man himself.

So I'm thinking I'd like the fine-art photo WITHOUT him, or I'd like him to
occupy more of the frame using the sail to get a bit more light onto the left
side of his face. Maybe.

Adam