Subject: Re: [Leica] single malt-free MP owners
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2003 06:27:59 -0700

Mark Pope told us:

> Would you believe that there is a camera shop in Newbury (which is about
40
> miles from London) that has a whisky room?
> The shop is called 'T4 Cameras'.  They can be contacted via the www.  The
> URL is www.t4cameras.co.uk<<<<

Hi Mark,
OK from this day foreward when a LUGGER is asking what to see and photograph
when visiting the UK, that shop becomes number one on the list of sites! ;-)

It'll set the tone for a great holiday or quick "downtime!" ;-) I mean where
else can one have a wee dram and buy Leica gear all at the same time? :-)
Class shop!:-)
ted

Message from "Mark Pope" <leica.user@ntlworld.com> (Re: [Leica] single malt-free MP owners)