Subject: [Leica] PAW 31 dlridings
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 14:04:34 +0200 (MEST)

It isn't that I'm not using my Leicas. I do, but I'm either not getting
any keepers or the ones I do like, I can't scan for the life of me. I
don't know what has happened. I used to get decent scans from 35mm. I've
never really settled in with 400TX. I just haven't gotten the hang of it
in other lighting than "good" lighting.

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2003/31.html

(Rolleiflex 3.5E)

Some shots from the visit to the US are at:

http://www.rollei-gallery.net/ridings/folder-5142.html

There will be more when I get into the darkroom and make some prints.
Maybe something has happened with my el-cheapo scanner for 35mm.

Daniel Ridings
Lindome, Sweden
http://www.dlridings.com/paw2003