Subject: Re: [Leica] Voightlander lenses
From: Clif Wright <skidoophoto@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 13:48:16 -0700 (PDT)

- --- Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> wrote:

> Hi Karen,
> Well now you know what the problem is? The case you
> keep the M7 in! ;-)
>
> The best thing to do is sell the case, usually never
> ready for anything but
> assisting in missing a picture and buy more film!
>sell it, buy film. Honest.
>
> ted

That's funny Ted. I just swore off my domke a couple
of days ago. Tired of the pretense of taking my camera
with me everywhere I go and then missing the shot
digging the damn thing out.
Pulled out a small leather satchel thats big enough to
hold about 15 rolls of film when I need it.
Incidentally I also committed myself to leaving the
house with only one lens. For the next month or so its
the 50 summicron as its the lens I have the most
trouble with or rather I shoot more naturally with the
28 and 35 but have to work a bit more composing with
the 50. Time to overcome that...

Clif Wright

=====
http://www.pbase.com/clifwright