Subject: Re: [Leica] Walks with a Panasonic - Sunday July 6th
From: "Bernard Degaute" <bernard.degaute@skynet.be>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 19:07:11 +0200

>And as we always acknowledge, it's the person holding the camera.. digi or
>film... that makes what happens on film or memory card. (I think that's
what
>it's called. Memory card?)

Graham,

As ususal, your last pics with the Panasonic are great ones as well as those
of your PAW or Strangers Gallery. The digital ones seem even better
(sharper) on my monitor.
Can you tell us how you consider the Panasonic vs the Leica M? Two different
tools for the same work? The Panasonic, an all-in-one combo? Leica now only
for B/W + filters? Do you feel in the same mood when you use the digital and
the argentic?...
TIA for your answer and the next post.

Bernard

bernard.degaute@skynet.be