Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: best way to clean entire roll of film?
From: tripspud <tripspud@transbay.net>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 19:30:38 -0700

Hi Eric,

     They're discontinued some years back.  I found mine on the
eBay also some years ago for about $20.00 in ok shape.  I've
seen them sell recently for about $40.00 and one for quite a bit
more.  If you are patient and search regularly, one will turn up.

     There was also a smaller Kodak unit that only had the hand
brush.  I had one of this in my prolab.  There's a different brush
that was made (this will fit my larger unit as well), that allowed
connection to an air compressor.  As the lab made internegs from
35 trannies, dust had to be controlled, as the prints were color and
for the money, some decades back!!

Cheers,

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California