Subject: [Leica] Upcoming exhibit
From: Roy Zartarian <rzartarian@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 20:08:54 -0700

LUGs

My exhibit, "Winged Things II," will hang in the Newington Connecticut
library from May 8 through the end of the month.  I'll be showing bird
and dragonfly pix all produced by Leica equipment.  Since the exhibit
area is now one conducive to such functions, there will be an opening
reception on Thursday, 5/8, 6-8 pm.  So if any Luggers are so inclined,
I do hope they'll drop by.

Roy