Subject: Re: [Leica] in the Pediatric ICU...
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 17:49:24 -0700

Steve Barbour wrote & showed:

Subject: [Leica] in the Pediatric ICU...

> an infant in the Pediatric ICU...on ECMO support, soon to go for a heart
transplant.

> http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-44649.html
>

> M7  Noctilux  f1  Portra bw 400....<<<

Hi Steve,
Beauty!!! It may not be the piece of cake for everyone due to the super
shallow depth of field. However, those of us who are Noctilux users and
deliberately "go wide"  for separation effect can enjoy this photograph very
much.

Love those little eye lashes... .

But those of us who enjoy the f 1.0 look when used well and have been
shooting in an ICU  from a photographic point, it's just a wonderful moment.
Thanks for the post.

Now why didn't I find one like that when I was in Phoenix? ;-)  Don't worry
there are some nice "Phoenix WIM snaps for the book." ;-)
ted

Replies: Reply from "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net> (Re: [Leica] in the Pediatric ICU...)