Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 in limp home mode
From: Slobodan Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 07:30:29 -0700

Thanks! Fortunately, I have since picked up Don's RE, which had dropped
a $100, as a back up. To tell you the truth, I prefer the R lights as a
general walk around camera. In spite of the clunkiness of the shutters,
even more apparent after using an R8, I haven't found a visible
qualitative image difference in the size range I print in.
Slobodan Dimitrov