Subject: Re: [Leica] One last Monterey Bay Image
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 18:54:32 +0800

>What do you think of this:
>http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/jelly-fish.jpg

I would still prefer the shot in B&W although the flow is not as good as
the previous shot. The dark blue and the orange is rather unreal and
contrasty..

>This was taken in Sept 2001 (sigh, before 9/11), pre-Leica. ASA400 I'm
>pretty sure. 50@ F1.4 OM-4T. Very slllooowww
>
>And speaking of chasing bugs with a macro lens:
>http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/insect-3.jpg, Aug 2002, Sensia 200
>I think, 90/2 Macro, OM-4T

Ah......this is a great shot and only colour would do it justice. No doubt
about it....colour is the way to go.

>This is the only "naughty"
>one.http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/ohdear.jpg

As the shot was being loaded on screen, my first thought  was that you had
caught this creature in a sexual position.  Ha..ha...little did I realize
that Leicas do not frighten creatures peeeeing.

Dan K.

Message from Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com> (Re: [Leica] One last Monterey Bay Image)
Message from Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com> ([Leica] One last Monterey Bay Image)