Subject: [Leica] 35MMF1.4 Thank u John...and all the other LUGGERS
From: "" <leica-user@ispwest.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 22:01:52 -0800

- -I just want to say thanks to everybody who followed me through this process of figuring
out this 35f1.4 Crome lens problem this weekend.  I really appreciated the LUGGERS
effort, looking after a fresh new photog like myself.  It felt really comforting to know I had
this resource...its funny..each time I would read a comment and talk about it aloud while I
look at the lens..my wife kept saying.."who are these people honey, do you trust them, you
don't know them , why are you listening to what they say," and the answer for that is while
going through this on email..I felt confident to be left totally in the hands/mercy of the
LUGGERS.
It was a good feeling to trust people you never see or might never see...(and that to me is
why we all use this incredible machine..huh?)...I love it...........
thanks Ya-all

Ruddy