Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica focusing...HELP!
From: "AM Neis" <hey_eyni@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 05:15:47 +0000

Some tips:
a)  Always set the lens at infinity so you only have to go one
direction/pull to focus.
b)  Learn to estimate distance by just looking - so you can use the DOF
scales in the lens and have to adjust it minimally.
c)  Practice, practice, practice.
d)  Use the 1.25 magnifier.
e)  Focus on objects with vertical lines or distinct color contrast that are
in the same distance as your subject, then recompose.

Hope this helps....