Subject: Re: [Leica] Mark Pope's PAW Week 9 (just)
From: Charles Hehl <chehl@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 07:47:34 -0500

Mark,

I am interested in your recent experience with the Stopclock and Zonemaster
system, as I am thinking of buying one also.  In your diary you indicated
you had a problem getting things calibrated for higher grade papers.  Is
this common that several hours must be spent calibrating?

Regards,
Charles Hehl