Subject: [Leica] Silly errors
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 20:36:56 -0800

My son got his first M6 camera.  He has been a SLR user for many years, so
this was a first time for him to not have AE or SLR focusing.  He reported
back that he had a problem with his new M6.... he forgot to focus when he
set the aperture, or he forgot to set the aperture when he did focus.....

I realize that us over-40's were brought up on RF cameras, and especially
without SLR focusing ( WYSIWYG) but I wonder how many of the newer
generation have problems like this and give up on the M6 ( M7) because they
just can not deal with the various fidgets thaty must be done to get a
picture....

I think he will get the hang of it all....  without reverting to a new M7.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net