Subject: Re: [Leica] James A. Gatlin
From: "Will" <wlarsen@ocsnet.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 21:20:38 -0800

|| > Just wanted to post a note that James A. Gatlin died of
a 'heart
| attack'
| > this past week.
| > If this information has already been posted I apologize
for the
| duplication.
| > His daughter has placed a message on his web site:
| >
| > http://www.jagatlin.com/
| >
| > Our sojourn here seems at times all too short.
|
| It is a credit to Jim that he was keeping a daybook, and
wrote in it
| for us on the last day of his life, and shared pictures
with us.

| http://www.jagatlin.com/Day%20Book%20Pages/DB-01-2003.htm

Thank you for the wonderful link Sonny.

I truly admire Jim's pictures of the Japanese culture as
expressed in America.  Much of his work was of the Nihongo
culture in America.  I am always very upset when someone my
age dies.  When I go, I truly hope I can go while editing my
view of the world.

Regards, Bill Larsen

Replies: Reply from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> ([Leica] field curvature question)