Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: how to move lots of GB between computers
From: "Don R." <don.ro@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 16:13:25 -0600

Hi, Nathan:

PowerQuests Drive Image 2002 would do just fine but an easy way is to
connect the old disk drive to the new computer using the secondary hard
drive cable.  Then just copy from the old hard drive to the new hard drive.

Or am I missing something that makes this difficult for your particular
setup?

This is the way I do my data.  I have several hard drives on my computer and
for safety I will copy all the sensitive data from one hard drive to another
hard drive and then disconnect the second hard drive so it is not wearing
itself out.

Don Rorschach
don.ro@verizon.net