Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW -- Criticism or Stroking?
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 20:00:35 -0500

the wide shots were done with a 21.  Only the corn shot with 'purple'
skies was done in PHOTOSHOP - a no no but when I did it I was not
thinking of being the purest.  As for the early years - i would love to
have more early years in which to have photographed - the tragedy is
that youth is wasted on those who know nothing!  God I wish I was back
in the late 60's with my current sensibilities - probably would've
gotten more girls :)

ernie