Subject: RE: [Leica] Kodak Royal Gold 100
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 11:06:27 -0700

I'm headed up into the high Sierra for the weekend, going to North Lake Tahoe
today, then to Bodie (maybe) and Mono Lake (for sure) on Saturday. The aspens
are at their peak right now.

So I've bought some Velvia and Supra 100 and Ektachrome 100VS, loaded into my
M6's and R8 and will do some side by side tests. Of course the clouds have blown
in but I hear the Sierra are partly-cloudy so there should be some sun.

I hope to have some photos to post. Also taking some Portra 160/400 VS as well
and one roll of Kodachrome.

I don't do a lot of color but this should be fun. Both Bodie and Mono Lake are
at over 8,000 feet though (2400 m) and I'm a sea-level type so I think I'll do
some gasping.

Adam