Subject: Re: [Leica] 400 5.6 question
From: "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 20:26:56 +0200

> see http://www.wildlightphoto.com/leica/400r56.html
>

> Doug Herr
> Birdman of Sacramento
> http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Thanks for your help.
Since i had to rush i ordered it since the site spoke highly of it.
Can you recommend a body to use it with or would you suggest getting a
visoflex for it?
I can get a model 3 with a serial number 16498for around  a 1000 dollars
with some 135? adapter rings coded 16474 and 16462 .
Thanks
simon jessurun
amsterdam

p.s i just received a stabiliser unit from Kenyon labs the 2 might go
perfectly together.
The things i picture wont be scared by the whine of the gyros.Hopefully my
better half allows me some more room for a scanner then i,ll show you my
attempts so far with the leica system