Subject: Re: [Leica] Small pocket able camera
From: "Rei Shinozuka" <shino@panix.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 07:24:27 -0400 (EDT)

the T3 is the second pocket camera i've ever owned which can--within the
limitations of its fixed, moderate-aperture lens--substitute
for a system camera like an M.  the first was the original T.  the T3
uses technology appropriately and intelligently, does not patronize the
user, and gives first-class results.

- -rei

p.s. your wife is as shrewd as generous.