Subject: RE: [Leica] re: dishonesty on the lug
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 14:02:33 -0700

Yup......   But as the seller, I can state the terms of doing business.  The
buyer has thet right to negotiate those terms, but I do not have to agree to
other terms.  The buyer has the right not to buy at my terms.

I always thought, and still bhelieve, the faires way is to send 50% of the
money, ship the goods, then send the other 50%.. seems like then each has
taken 50% of the risk....  However, I do not know any dealings that were
done that way.....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

It requires that the person sending the money trust YOU in precisely the way
in which you refuse to trust them.;-)

B. D.