Subject: Re: [Leica] X-raying of film by overnight couriers
From: "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 11:34:46 +0200

here you are very wrong.
I  hurl 400 tons of metal fuel and  dangerous goods through the sky for a
living.
Think what damage that could do on the ground compared to  small airliners
like the one,s that hit world trade center.
That,s one of the reasons cargo operators are rquired to implement maximum
security measures.
One of the reasons that for some destinations it takes quite a while to
reach a destination is that some of the checking actually takes 24 hours.
Unfortunately i may not give you any details other then that you,d be amazed

best regards
simon jessurun

My understanding is that FedEx x-ray nothing, but I could stand corrected.

Replies: Reply from "Philip Leeson" <pjleeson@mchsi.com> (Re: [Leica] X-raying of film by overnight couriers)