Subject: Re: [Leica] TE and prime lenses
From: "C. W. Satterfield" <cwsat@istate.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 15:37:24 -0500

I have still got mine, a 35 and a 50. I did not have a 28 and that is
the reason I got it. The  tri elmar is easier to use  in street
photography. The choice of 3 lenses is great. When I need a faster lens,
 I use the other two as needed  The f4 will not work for interior
available light shots very well. The f2 lenses do.