Subject: Re: [Leica] When f 1 is too mush!
From: "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 07:59:57 +0200

Me too after reading a test of the lens .I gave it a try and it,s nice.
I tried it in a gallery with bright spotlights overhead a couch and the
shadow underneath.
It,s just as unappealing as the rest of my pictures but the qualities of the
lens are amazing in that respect.
I do recall reading that 5.6 is about optimum for contrast but i didn,t
notice any change going up to 11.
But according the test report you,d have to mount it on a tripod use film
with a high resolving capability and the like to really make the most of
it.Which i didn,t do .
brgds simon j