Subject: Re: [Leica] A picture
From: "Daniel Ridings" <dlridings@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2002 17:59:49 +0200

Darrell, no, it's not large ... but I have noticed that you can't get
www.leica-gallery.net to respond to any call. I just happened to put it up
there since the style on my own webpage has a "close" button for individual
picture pages ... and if you haven't connected through my thumbnails, that
"close" will close down your browser. That would probably irritate people.

I'll fiddle around with my "own" site instead. I'd like to jump on the PAW
campaign, and I take pictures a week, but I can't always get around to
scanning them in that same week.

Be back soon, thanks for your interest in trying to look at it.
Daniel