Subject: [Leica] NYLUG Pictures from Saturday, June 22 '02
From: Jim Shulman <garcia@chesco.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 21:56:48 -0400

After all the discussion of presentations, personalities, hero worship and
food poisoning, we're still missing one thing:

Pictures!

Am I the only one who shot 10-minute-development-at-Eckerd chromogenic film?
Didn't any of you shoot digital? Photo.net is free, folks!  It's time to see
a few of the mugs:
http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder.tcl?folder_id=215683

A fine time was had by all.  Many many thanks to the sponsors and
organiziers for a very delightful afteroon--it's a thankless job deverving
of considerable recognition.

All best,
Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA

PS.  Extra credit for any of the tiara shots <g>