Subject: Re: [Leica] Creative Excuses
From: "Rei Shinozuka" <shino@panix.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 15:13:44 -0400 (EDT)

that one is not so hard... just say Fred Picker told you to!!

what is somewhat harder is when you accumulate several meters.  for
some reason, besides Fred's meter, I've also got the Sekonic Digi-something
incident flash meter and Sekonic's spot flash meter.

with regard to lenses, explaining why you need both a 35 summilux asph and
pre-asph may also prove challenging.  they are like your children; each is
beautiful in its own way.

- -rei

> >From: "Beddoe, Neil" <nbeddoe@lehman.com>
> >
> >I got into a bit of a hot spot last weekend.  My wife asked me why I >spent
> >a  couple of hundred quid on a light meter when all my cameras >have
> >perfectly good ones built in and the best I could come up with >was "it was
> >a bargain".
> >In order to avoid such awkward moments in the future, I intend to >keep a
> >book of excuses for buying lenses, cameras etc.  Please could >LUG members
> >be kind enough to furnish me with a few suggestions.
> >
> >Yours eagerly
> >
> >Neil

- --
Rei Shinozuka shino@panix.com