Subject: [Leica] Newington CT
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@ma.ultranet.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2002 19:01:46 -0400

Hi All-
- -- New Haven - Hamden had the big (by our Northeast standards) Tornado in
1989 (give or take a year) when we were living there. My wife was in Med
School at Yale and I was in veterinary School at Tufts. It's also famous for
the fact that it is home to the building where one picks up their lottery
winnings (there was a disgruntled employee shooting there about the same
time , 1990, as well but we won't go there) The nearby Berlin Turnpike had
some 'fun' ;-) roadside attractions which I will not name here (this is a
family LUG List right?
    EC

Replies: Reply from Roy Zartarian <rzartarian@snet.net> (Re: [Leica] Newington CT)