Subject: Re: [Leica] Lasix
From: Spencer Cheng <spencer@aotera.org>
Date: 02 Jun 2002 14:01:46 -0400

Machat is in Toronto and did my eyes. Most experienced surgeon in Canada
(and quite possibly in North America as Lasik has been permitted in
Candada much longer) and recommended by my optometrist.

Understanding the (worst case) consequences is the most important thing
before undertaking the surgery.

Spencer