Subject: [Leica] Kitchen windows
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 12:39:06 -0700

Ted Bayer wrote:

> Just goes to show -- wonderful images are everywhere.  You just have to
> look.
>
> Great shot, Sonny.
>
> Ted in Olalla

I think we should all upload our Kitchen windows for the LUG to see. A
great theme. Mine is a colorful mess. But it's a nice mess. I've got 4
colors of dish Washing detergent up there. Mine invites square format
though. It will be hard to force myself to make rectangles out of it. I
just have to shoot both! (formats)

It could be our kitchen windows are the key to our personalities. Or
family persona's perhaps.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com