Subject: [Leica] Attachments OT
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 12:40:19 -0600

NEVER open an attachment from ANYBODY unless you know they are sending
an item to you AND have previously told you the NAME of the attachment.
If two attachments come, one with a name you did not expect, then CHECK
with the sender BEFORE opening either one.

I do not open any unexpected attachments, especially from my mother...

John Collier