Subject: [Leica] Re: nothing in particular
From: Allan Wafkowski <allan@sohogurus.net>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 19:31:24 -0400

The are reasons for that. Jews have lived in self-imposed closed
societies since Old Testament times. After the coming of Christ, the
notion of what waiting for the Saviour means has changed for many Jews.
For some, a person has become a country. We see the result of that today
in Israel, with its almost perfect inability to live with its neighbors
who have the same closed society mentality.

Allan