Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Another UK dose
From: "geebeespaw" <geebeespaw@btopenworld.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 21:41:57 +0100

From: "Allan Wafkowski" <allan@sohogurus.net>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: 23 April 2002 20:35
Subject: [Leica] Re: Another UK dose

> This fresh spring picture is well composed and has great color.
>
> Is Agfa Vista an enhanced color film, do you know?
>
> Allan
>

> On Tuesday, April 23, 2002, at 02:40 PM, geebeespaw wrote:
> > Same location as the wisteria
> >
> > http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/misc_02.html
> >

> > Graham
> > http://geebeephoto.com
Allan,
        I hadn't shot colour in ages and when I went back to Agfa I expected
the subdued colours that I always used to like. When the prints get
processed (not by me) I often get skies that used to require a polariser for
what is now almost standard effect. I like it for spring shots and stuff
like this :

 http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/misc_04.html

but may have to look for something less vibrant for general use.

Graham
http://geebeephoto.com