Subject: [Leica] A memorable bird
From: Roy Zartarian <rzartarian@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 23:32:42 -0400

On Saturday 13 April 2002 05:14 pm, Brian Reid wrote:
> The amount of inappropriate material on the LUG is getting out of hand.
> Will everybody please slow down, take it easy, lighten up, take pictures,
> and post them?

In keeping with the spirit of  Brian's request, I've posted a modest page
with the latest bird of note, the eastern bluebird.  While it's not uncommon
in my region of the United States,  sightings in my town are infrequent.  One
longtime birder hasn't seen one here in at least ten years.

A small flock of bluebirds was spotted toward the end of a casual bird walk
with the labrador retriever.  Once the sighting was made, the poor dog was
once again unceremoniously rushed home and exchanged for the requisite camera
equipment.

The page itself, which poses no threat to Doug Herr's position as the premier
LUG bird photographer, is at:
http://pages.cthome.net/royzartarian/bluebird.html

Roy

Replies: Reply from Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org> (Re: [Leica] A memorable bird)