Subject: RE: [Leica] full time photogs
From: Photo Phreak <leicam4pro@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 11:28:19 -0700 (PDT)

in Ebay a Nikkor AIS 13mm f1:5.6 whose "buy it now" is
$13.7K.

Somethings to consider:

1.  You can always accept a lower price, but it is hard to
    bargain upwards.

2.  I just saw a "Leica Pocket Book, 6th ed.", that is
    selling for $17.95 at Central Camera, sell for $31.5x
    plus shipping on Exxx.

3.  I have posted several times that I see what I believe
    are " 'dealers' trying to make a market" with phoney
    selling and bidding on the auction.

4.  The rule of commerce : "A fool and his money are soon
    parted".