Subject: RE: [Leica] Should the nameless stay nameless
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 11:39:08 -0500

B. D. stands for Bernard Daniel. I am B. D. to everyone I have known since I
first began writing professionally, about 35 years ago. My wife calls me B.
D. My children tell people my name is B. D. Colen. My dogs call me B. D. My
cat calls me B. D. I use B. D. on my bank accounts, my credit cards,
everything I write for publication. In other words, like numerous people -
most of them, admittedly, from the South - which I am not - I use my
initials as a first name.

I do not use B. D. to hide my identity, unlike people such as Arthur W.
Gottschalk, who hides between ArthurWG, and was only identified by a LUG
member as Arthur W. Gottschalk in the past 24 hours.

Bernard Daniel Colen
(Who is virtually unknown by that name)