Subject: Re: [Leica] Any South Africans on LUG?
From: kiklaas@iinet.net.au
Date: 7 Mar 2002 06:58:15 -0000

Bill,

When I make new friends I am always interested in their
history/backgrounds etc.

I do not wish to have my curiosity misconstrued for bigotry or any other
misguided ulterior motives.

I have had positive responses to most of my questions as a newcomber and
believe that I am capable to handling my communication with manners and
only the best intentions - I do not feel the need for a lesson on how to
behave on this thread.

I value the friendships and am naturally curious as I am observant.

I make my "tongue in cheek" comments (my reference to political
correctness) clear by adding :-).

I respect all of mankind, including those that take life very seriously
and totally lack a sense of humour - we each have our place.

It is not in my nature to impose myself on others.  I am here to enjoy.

Have a great day.

Karina