Subject: [Leica] VERY FUNNY LUG related story...
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 13:43:50 -0500

Last night after class a couple of my students were running project ideas by
me...One young man, who is a photographer for the student paper, said he had
an idea, and had gotten permission to do it, but wasn't sure how good it
would be.

What have you got? I asked.

"Well, I have this friend who works at a Starbucks, and she asked her
manager, and he said it would be okay for me to shoot there. But do you
think it will be interesting enough?"

!!!!!@#@

Granted, I'll believe it when I see it - and told him to comb his hair, tuck
in his shirt, and get his butt over to the Starbucks in question and make
SURE that the manager says 'okay' to him being there from opening to
closing.

But after the long and tangled Starbucks thread - which I am NOT - trying to
revive, I found the whole thing mindboggling.

We are putting up a class website, and the projects, along with the work of
several LUGers, will be up eventually.

B. D.