Subject: Re: [Leica] Hood for 90mm (12575)
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 13:49:01 -0700

A google search:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=leica+12575&btnG=Google+Search
gives an average of $75US for one in average shape. I have seen tough users
go for $40US and some people seem to have forgotten that Leica still sells
them new and ask more than retail for theirs. Check with Leica as to the
current price before you buy. I will have one for sale tomorrow.

The 12575 is a big hood but it is not too big for a TE as far as I am
concerned. My TE would flare like a banshee in h*** even with the hood and
the sun behind me. Maybe get two and stack them :-)

John Collier