Subject: Re: [Leica] Success crisis
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 06:19:04 +0100

Brian,

I will chime in too. I have always valued the diversity of opinions and
interests on the list. The different topics sometimes cross-fertilize each
other. For example, someone's PAW submission may give rise to a discussion of
the film type or some aspect of the equipment used. In that case, would you
move the thread back to the regular LUG list from the proposed PAW sublist, or
do you allow it to remain on the PAW list, even though it might be off-topic
there?

I just delete threads with subject lines that do not interest me, but in
general I have always been against splitting up the list when the subject has
been brought up in the past (e.g. Leica R vs M vs screw mount). If traffic on
the list is a problem, then maybe you can enforce the killing of off-topic
threads more rigorously. But please keep the list together as is.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland