Subject: Re: [Leica] Difference between leica meter
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 09:40:30 -0700

I also used a incident meter most of the time before getting the M6TTL. The
MR-4 was used mainly when travelling to make a smaller kit. As you probably
guessed, the TTL is my main body and I only use the other bodies when I want
to have other lenses easily at hand. I can meter just as accurately with the
TTL though the technique is different. So I meter the scene with the TTL and
set all the cameras to its readings. The most used lens goes on the TTL, the
second most used lens on the M4-2 and the least used lens on the M2. That
way I reload the M2 less often than the other easier to reload bodies.

John Collier