Subject: [Leica] Angenieux 70-210 for Leica R: experience or opinions?
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 21:32:18 -0800

Has anyone used the Angenieux 70-210 f3.5 zoom on a Leica R, or any
camera for that matter? I'm considering one over the slightly slower and
more expensive Leica lens of the same range, but having used neither,
I'm interested in any experiences others have had.

In case you are wondering why I would even consider non-Leica glass on
my R3, it is simply because the Angenieux 35 mm I have for my old Exakta
is fantastic - OK, I admit, I really dig quirky, unusual equipment too
(provided it performs of course).

Thanks,
- - marc

- --