Subject: Re: [Leica] focusing by moving self instead of lens
From: Mark Rabiner <rabiner2@home.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 11:48:52 -0800

The bellows II i just got for my Visoflex III can focus buy turning a screw
which moves the whole unit; camera and all.
Same as bobbing your head back and forth. Only with far greater precision!

If you'rr shooting something further off you have to wear sneakers and RUN
quickly back and forth to find the best area of focus.
When shooting the Grand Canyon this can be dangerous.

In that case it may be wiser to turn the thing the focusing thing on the lens.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA
New Email address is rabiner2@home.com
Website is http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/

this weekend  to be changing over to my new domain name markrabiner.com
mark@markrabiner.com

Message from David Rodgers <drodgers@swiftnet.com> (Re: [Leica] focusing by moving self instead of lens)