Subject: RE: [Leica] M6 operating temps
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 20:13:08 -0700

> Second, those who shoot routinely in colder climates normally keep things
> like cameras inside their outer garments, where the temperature will be
> chill but not cold.

which works fine until you exert yourself a little Marc, then you bring out
your nice, moist M6 and it freezes instantly - the shutter release once to 4
hours to de-frost...!

BTW - just so you don't think I'm making a big fuss about things, it's been
below freezing here since October and will probably remain so until May - so
a good part of my shooting takes part in these conditions every year.

Tim

tim