Subject: Re: [Leica] Rear element scratches
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 10:41:14 -0500

Not a one - yet! Thankfully the rear element on the Summicron is
recessed a bit more than the flat rear element on the Nikon. Glad to
hear there is still no photographic sign of those scratches...Now, if
only the 28 summicron was a summilux!!...Cause it sure is nice to have
that extra stop with that Nikon lens...:-)

B. D.