Subject: [Leica] R7 vs RTS II
From: Craig Semetko <csemetko@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 23:32:04 -0700

Hello All,

I have an opportunity to keep either an R7 or a Contax RTSII to compliment
my M's. Do any of you have experience with both cameras and an opinion on
which is more desirable? I will test them both myself, but I thought some of
you might provide added insight. Also, any opinions on the 80 Summilux vs.
the German 85 1.4 planar? Or the older German Zeiss 180 2.8 Sonnar vs. the
180 2.8 elmarit type 2?

Thanks for your time,

Craig